David Duchovny might not be a vegan, but he loves a good animal-free meal every now and then. The actor recently shared his love for New York City vegan eatery, Candle Cafe.
Speaking to The Gothamist, Duchovny cited Candle Cafe as his current favorite restaurant in the city.
"Well I grew up there so I got a million 'only in New York' stories, but... right now I'm a big Candle Cafe guy. My daughter's gone vegan recently and we like Candle Cafe, on the East and West side. So maybe I'll get a free piece of tofu out of that plug," he said.
- The Cookbook Collector: Candle 79 + Mixed Grain Waffles with Raspberry Butter
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Chrissie Hynde's Closes Vegan Restaurant
- Kristen Bell Wants to Open a Candle 79 in California
- Wyclef Jean to Open Restaurant in NYC
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011