Actress Tia Mowry recently went vegan with a little help from Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Life. Now, Mowry has joined The Kind Life team as a celebrity blogger.
"Hey guys! I am so excited to be guest blogging on The Kind Life -- my husband Cory and I just went vegan in the beginning of the year, and Alicia's book has been a saving grace," Mowry wrote in her first blog post. "The recipes in it are sooo amazing, and I always make sure to bring it with me when I go grocery shopping."
Mowry also shared her own ginger acorn squash soup recipe, describing it as "deliciously cozy comfort food, but still light enough to enjoy on a warn spring day."
Check out Mowry's recipe here.
- Selma Blair Follows The Kind Diet
- Alicia Silverstone Feeds Son a Vegan Diet
- Alicia Silverstone Offers Advice on Vegan Dating
- Olivia Wilde Finds Diet Support From Alicia Silverstone
- Alicia Silverstone Shares Vegan Dating Advice
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Join the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Dax Shepard: Being Vegan Makes Life 15 Percent Better
- The Life Allergic: the Dangerous World of Dining Out and Memoirs of a Foodie
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Tia's Treats
- Tia Cuca’s Incredibly Easy Postre de Mango
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup