Actress Tia Mowry recently went vegan with a little help from Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Life. Now, Mowry has joined The Kind Life team as a celebrity blogger.
"Hey guys! I am so excited to be guest blogging on The Kind Life -- my husband Cory and I just went vegan in the beginning of the year, and Alicia's book has been a saving grace," Mowry wrote in her first blog post. "The recipes in it are sooo amazing, and I always make sure to bring it with me when I go grocery shopping."
Mowry also shared her own ginger acorn squash soup recipe, describing it as "deliciously cozy comfort food, but still light enough to enjoy on a warn spring day."
Check out Mowry's recipe here.
- Join the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Selma Blair Follows The Kind Diet
- Alicia Silverstone Feeds Son a Vegan Diet
- Alicia Silverstone Offers Advice on Vegan Dating
- Vegetarian Dating Site Chastised for Letting Carnivores Join
- Olivia Wilde Finds Diet Support From Alicia Silverstone
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Alicia Silverstone Shares Vegan Dating Advice
- Tia and Tamera Mowry try Breast Milk
- Dax Shepard: Being Vegan Makes Life 15 Percent Better