Sushi isn't just delicious, it's good for you too! Don't believe me? The below infographic outlines the many health benefits of eating the Japanese fare.
According to the infographic, sushi is generally made up of different types of seafood that provide the right kinds of nutrients to your body. Sushi provides protein while still being low in fat. It is also full of nutrients and vitamins that help fend off cancer and other diseases. The other ingredients that make up a great sushi roll like vegetables, fruits and seaweed add to the low-calorie meal that manages to provide many different vitamins and other nutrients.
Learn more about the health benefits of eating sushi by checking out the infographic below.
- The 1500 Calories-a-Day Menu [infographic]
- Gorgeous Grain-Free Vegetable Nori Rolls
- 101 Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Infographic: Health Benefits of the Potato
- Vegan Sushi with Quinoa and Avocado
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Sushi
- The Popeye Cookbook Will Make You Eat Your Spinach
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Lafayette Greens is a Detroit Garden That Benefits the Gleaners Food Bank