Sushi isn't just delicious, it's good for you too! Don't believe me? The below infographic outlines the many health benefits of eating the Japanese fare.
According to the infographic, sushi is generally made up of different types of seafood that provide the right kinds of nutrients to your body. Sushi provides protein while still being low in fat. It is also full of nutrients and vitamins that help fend off cancer and other diseases. The other ingredients that make up a great sushi roll like vegetables, fruits and seaweed add to the low-calorie meal that manages to provide many different vitamins and other nutrients.
Learn more about the health benefits of eating sushi by checking out the infographic below.
- Gorgeous Grain-Free Vegetable Nori Rolls
- Vegan Sushi with Quinoa and Avocado
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Sushi
- Sushi Lovers Seaweed Salad
- The 1500 Calories-a-Day Menu [infographic]
- Eating Clean: Collard Green Sukiyaki with Buckwheat Noodles
- Infographic: Health Benefits of the Potato
- Fresh Japanese Seaweed Salad Recipe
- DIY Tofu Making Kit
- Infographic: 10 Health Benefits of Broccoli