Even though going low-carb is generally good for you, you shouldn't rid your diet of whole grains completely. MD Anderson Cancer Center put together the below infographic to show a few easy ways people can add whole grains into their diets, which can actually help lower the risk of colorectal cancer.
The infographic suggests having two servings of whole grains a day. Easy ways to do this are with snacks like pretzels, tortilla chips and popcorn. You can also get whole grains by eating brown price, whole wheat pasta and quinoa.
Learn more about whole grains in the infographic below!
- Supermarket Secrets Infographic Shows You How Grocery Stores Target Your Meals
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Foods That Will Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday