St. Paddy's Day push pops are a festive green dessert. Layers of green tea ice cream are paired with Irish cream soaked brownies and whipped cream. You can make this dessert in individual push pops or as a trifle.
St. Paddy’s Push Pops” by Mr. Green Tea
Prep Time: About 45 minutes
Mr. Green Tea Green Tea ice cream
Tub of Cool Whip or Fresh Whipped Cream
Irish Crème Coffee Creamer (or Bailey’s Irish Cream for an adult twist!)
Push Pops (Available at most craft stores)
1. Make brownies according to packaging and allow them to fully cool.
2. After brownies are cooled cut into squares sized for your push pops and place cut brownie pieces into a dish.
3. Poke brownie pieces with a fork to create small holes and pour ½ cup of Irish Crème Coffee Creamer over the brownies.
4. Place brownies in fridge for 10 minutes to allow them to absorb liquid.
5. Place a layer of brownie in the bottom of push pop, top with a 2 ounce scoop of Mr. Green Tea’s Green Tea ice cream, add cool whip or whipped cream to the top and finish off with green sprinkles.
6. Place push pops in freezer until served.
NOTE: You can replace the push pops and layer this dessert in a “sundae glass” if necessary
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- Crazy Good Nanaimo Ice Cream Bars
- Groundhog Day Cupcake Push Pops
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Mother's Day Sweets
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- 3 Green St. Patrick's Day Shake Recipes
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- True vanilla ice cream
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream
- Pear and ginger ice cream
- Ginger Ice Cream
- Minty mint-chocolate ice cream