These candy filled leprechaun hats are a festive St. Patrick's Day treat. Green molding chocolate is transformed into a hat with the help of a small Dixie cup and a circle cookie cutter. Each hat is filled with green M&M's. For step by step instructions for these leprechaun hats, click here.
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes are a Festive St. Patty's Day Treat
- Tasty Leprechaun Cookies Recipe
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites are a Festive Delight
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Easter Sweets
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- Etsy Lucky Leprechaun Cake Pops
- Pot of Gold Cake Pops Are Lovely Leprechaun Lollies
- Pot of Gold Caramel Apples Will Make Any Leprechaun Happy
- Frosty the Snowman Cake Pops are an Iconic Confection
- Lucky Leprechaun Cookies
- Cinnamon M&M cookies
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Hi-Hats!
- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Dried Cranberry Chocolate Cookies
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH