When you travel around the world, one thing that is hard to ignore is the differing McDonald's menus in each country. Some stick to the usual burgers and fries combos, while others have items that fit right in with their culture.
In India, you can find McAloo Tikki Burgers, England has Bacon Rolls, and a McRice is available in parts of Asia. See more of McDonald's worldly menu items in the infographic below!
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's Launches Mighty Wings Sept. 13
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Creepy Chicken McNugget Anatomy Infographic
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- McRib Returns in December
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- All-Around Spice Rub
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Bloomsday Bangers and Colcannon with Brown Sugar Guinness Gravy
- Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Pork Chop with Potatoes Galette and Zucchini Salad
- Cornish Hen with Wild Rice
- Homemade Muffins Bursting with Blueberries!
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions