Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie launched their rose wine yesterday morning and apparently it was high in demand because it has already sold out. It has been confirmed that the first 6,000 bottles that were put on sale all sold in just five hours.
The rose came from Pitt and Jolie's estate in France and is described as having hints of white fruits and floral flavors.
The wine was sold in 6-bottle cases for $139.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Celebrate Premiere With Prosecco and Appetizers
- Angelina Jolie Wants Brad Pitt to Go On a Diet
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spotted at McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Angelina Jolie: Kids Want Me to Marry Brad Just to Have a Big Cake
- Angelina Jolie Talks Family Dinner and Cooking Turkey
- Angelina Jolie has an Inconsistent Diet
- Experts Weigh-in on Angelina Jolie's Diet
- Is Angelina Jolie Starving Herself to Make a Socioeconomic Statement?
- Angelina Jolie Rumored to be on 600 Calories a Day
- Angelina Jolie Discusses Cricket-Eating Children in New Louis Vuitton Campaign
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Beef Empañadas & Romesco Sauce
- Angelina's Fried Vegetables
- Cheese Tray
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Soda Brad
- Fresh Fig, Walnut, Rosemary Upside Down Cake And A Crisp Citrusy Chardonnay
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Marsala-Port Sauce
- Prawns with Lemon Chive Butter Sauce