This recipe is perfect for baking-lovers who happen to have some extra pastry lying around. Serve these Mustard Cheese Twists at cocktails with friends, pairing them with cold martinis.
Mustard Cheese Twists
- Dijon mustard
- Cheddar cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- Beaten egg whites
See the rest of this Mustard Cheese Twists recipe here.
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 4 Gluten-Free Super Bowl Snacks
- Simple Fig and Gorgonzola Tarts
- 5 Super Football Shaped Foods for Game Day
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Spicy Cheddar Cheese Crackers
- Bloody Bandaid Cookies are a Squeamish Snack
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Easy Dessert: Apple Raspberry Puff Pastry Crisp
- Adorable Red Pepper Romesco Tarts in Phyllo Shells
- What's Hot: Rhubarb Pockets
- Puff pastry twisted sticks
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Walnut Bread
- Parmesan Poppy Puff Pastry Straws
- Tomato, Fontina, and Caramelized Onion Tart
- Cream Cheese with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Pesto Pastry
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Easy shredded pie with cherries (or jam, or berries, anything)
- Maznik - Mahz-Neek (Мазник)