This recipe is perfect for baking-lovers who happen to have some extra pastry lying around. Serve these Mustard Cheese Twists at cocktails with friends, pairing them with cold martinis.
Mustard Cheese Twists
- Dijon mustard
- Cheddar cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- Beaten egg whites
See the rest of this Mustard Cheese Twists recipe here.
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Awesome Appetizer: Savory Olive, Tomato and Cheese Crisps
- Ridiculously Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- A Tasty Snack Twist With Stacy's Mix
- Make St. Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites are a Festive Delight
- Sweet and Sassy Potato Stick
- Chili Cheese Sticks
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Chicken Dijon Mustard
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Puff pastry twisted sticks
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Chicken With Mustard Cream Sauce -Gluten Free
- Steak, Frites et Salade