This recipe is perfect for baking-lovers who happen to have some extra pastry lying around. Serve these Mustard Cheese Twists at cocktails with friends, pairing them with cold martinis.
Mustard Cheese Twists
- Dijon mustard
- Cheddar cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- Beaten egg whites
See the rest of this Mustard Cheese Twists recipe here.
- 4 Gluten-Free Super Bowl Snacks
- 5 Super Football Shaped Foods for Game Day
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Spicy Cheddar Cheese Crackers
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Quick and Eay Cheese Ball Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- A Tasty Snack Twist With Stacy's Mix
- Make St. Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Perfect for Potluck: Artisanal Cheese and Fruit Tray
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Chicken Dijon Mustard
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Roasted Garlic Baked Penne Primavera
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Puff pastry twisted sticks
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.