With march arriving comes fresh spring vegetables. This delicious side of roasted asparagus with bacon and feta cheese is a quick and easy dish that celebrates this seasonal vegetable. Serve it alongside poached salmon or grilled chicken.
Preheat oven to 500.
Place the asparagus on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
Cook the asparagus for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
In the meantime, cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Put the bacon on a paper towel, drain, and crumble; set aside.
Remove the asparagus from the oven and put it on a platter.
Sprinkle with bacon, then feta cheese.
- Game Day Eats: Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Potato Skins
- Mouthwatering Grilled Spring Asparagus With Bacon Vinaigrette
- Open-Face Egg Sandwich with Bacon, Asparagus, and Pesto
- Superbowl Bites: Bacon Apple Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- Must Try Roasted Asparagus With Bacon and Feta Cheese
- 4 Cheese Mac n' Cheese with Bacon
- Budget Friendly Eats: Southwestern Turkey Sliders
- Open-Face Egg Sandwich with Bacon, Asparagus and Pesto
- Must-Have Bacon Mac n' Cheese
- Roasted Asparagus With Bacon and Feta Cheese
- Flank Steak Stuffed With Mushrooms and Feta Cheese
- Potatoes and Asparagus With Light Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Asparagus With Cheese- Bacon Sauce
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mediterranean Chickpea and Feta Salad
- Grilled Lamb Chops and Asparagus With Balsamic Berry Sauce
- Crunchy Baked Cod With Asparagus and Dijon Lemon Cream
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms