No St. Patrick's Day table is complete without Corned Beef and Cabbage. One of my favorite side dishes to serve alongside it is Colcannon, a cabbage and potato mash that really has no rules - just toss in what you like. Read on for more delicious Irish fare from a Rosemary Rum Raisin Soda Bread to Guinness Ice Cream. Finish it all off with some good old Irish Whiskey with Homemade Irish Cream. Click here for even more sweet and savory St. Patrick's Day recipes.
No St. Patty's Day table is complete without Corned Beef and Cabbage. Try this easy slow cooker corned beef recipe.
Cabbage, potatoes, leeks and bacon all in one glorious mash. Get this Colcannon recipe.
A hearty stew-like pie made with Ireland's famous stout. Make one big pie or cut the pastry into individual sizes. Get this Steak and Guinness Pie recipe.
This Lamb Pie recipe is a great way to use up leftover leg of lamb. Making it fresh? Simply sauté ground lamb instead.
This easy to make rich and creamy Irish potato stew has flavorful hints of celery and green onion.
This hearty breakfast is a great way to use up leftover corned beef and potatoes. Top it with a fried or poached egg. Get this Corned Beef Hash recipe.
The recipe calls for Guinness, though you can substitute any stout. 22 oz equals 1 1/2 cans of Guinness. Recommendation: drink the leftover 1/2 can while you prepare this recipe. Get this Guinness Ice Cream recipe.
Kids will love this chocolate crusted minty green chilled dessert. Make it ahead and store in the freezer. Get this Grasshopper Pie recipe.
You're gonna wanna whip up an extra large batch of the Homemade Irish Cream recipe!
- 10 Must-Try St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day Cake Pops
- Classic Beef and Guinness Stew for Saint Patrick's Day
- Green Velvet Cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick's Day Green Ombre Cake
- St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Pot Pies
- St. Patrick's Day Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Guinness Pretzel Truffles are a Bite-Sized St. Patty's Day Candy
- St. Paddy's Day Spud Cookies
- Vegan St. Patrick's Day Cake
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Turkey Shephard's Pie Topped with a Two-Potato Souffle
- St.Patty's Lamb Pie
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- Irish Soda Bread with Raisins
- Grasshopper Dessert Squares
- Creamy Irish Potato Stew
- Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce
- Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage