Urbanspoon has released their list of the 200 Most Popular Restaurant Bars in America, just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
"Many people don't think of the food when thinking about bars, but Urbanspoon community does!" said Patrick O'Donnell, co-founder of Urbanspoon. "Whether you are on the hunt for a craft cocktail inspired by the Saint Patrick's Day or some good food to eat with a pint of beer from a local sports bar for March Madness, this list includes 200 bar options nationwide."
Urbanspoon's Most Popular Restaurant Bars list includes 200 locations from 101 cities in 33 states. The selected bars got the most coverage and received the most reviews from food critics, bloggers and Urbanspoon users. Florida takes the cake for this list though, with 31 eateries on the list that include restaurants, Irish pubs and speakeasies.
You can check out Urbanspoon's Most Popular Restaurant Bars list here.
- Urbanspoon Announces 101 Most Popular Breakfast Spots
- Urbanspoon Announces America's Favorite Gluten-Free Restaurants
- Urbanspoon Reveals America's Favorite Chinese Restaurants
- Urbanspoon Reservations Increase 325 Percent
- Subway Beats McDonald's As Most Popular Lunch Spot for Workers
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- Infographic: The Most Popular Candy on Social Media
- 10 Most Terrible Objects Found In Food
- Chad Ochocinco Invites 200 People to Dinner
- 50 Most Influential People in Wine