In celebration of Pi Day (3/14) photo library site Shutterstock took a dip into their library to glean some delicious pie pics. They ended up with this tasty infographic revealing the flavor breakdown of the 85,748 “pie” search results from their image library. Yes, we know that “Pi” equals 3.14159… and not “Pie,” but we couldn’t resist the delicious comparison! Any way you slice it, this is some tasty data!
Check out some more flavorful (or at least interesting) numbers that didn’t quite make the chart here on Shutterstock.
- Infographic: How Many People Have Doughnut-Related Names?
- 10 Pies Celebrating National Pi Day
- Etsy Crush: Felted Banana Cream Pie
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- Clean Cuts: A Proper Knife Usage Infographic
- Ever Wondered How Chocolate Is Made? Check Out This Infographic
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- 42 Tasty Edible Flowers.
- 11 Surprisingly Tasty Insect Recipes
- 15 Interesting Food Infographics
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- Turkey Shephard's Pie Topped with a Two-Potato Souffle
- Mini Pot Roast Shepards Pie Tarts
- Beef Pot Pies with Irish Cheddar Crust
- St.Patty's Lamb Pie
- Maeun Bulgogi 매운 불고기 (Spicy Korean Barbecue Beef)
- Easy Potato Chive Bread