Elisabeth Hasselbeck is showing her full support for Gwyneth Paltrow's new low-carb vegetarian diet book called It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great.
"I do believe that there is a growing number of people with gluten intolerance, not just celiac disease, like myself," Haseelbeck said on The View. "I do think it causes inflammation in the body, whether you are celiac or gluten intolerant or not."
However, Hasselbeck's co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Joy Behar didn't quite agree, as many others who have read the book. It's no surprise though, Paltrow does admit that the diet choices she makes for her family often still leave them hungry after meals.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can"
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Work Out So I Can Eat What I Want'
- Gwyneth Paltrow to Release New Cookbook 'Its All Good'
- The Gwyneth Paltrow New Year's Cleanse
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Op-Ed: Why Do We Care About Gwyneth Paltrow's Diet Advice?
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Detox Spealist Shares Diet Tips
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gives her Kids Cheat Days
- Gwyneth Paltrow Chews Every Bite At Least 13 Times
- Oven Fish 'n' Chips
- Grandma B's Rhubarb Cake
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Apple and Ginger Pie
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Simply Hummus
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs