The first-ever Wine Tourism Day in North America is coming in May! You can even win one of five trips to wine country!
Wine Tourism Day will take place on Saturday, May 11th. The day is designed to highlight the fun of visiting wineries and promote the economic impact wine tourism has on communities throughout North America. Wineries and other wine-related businesses such as restaurants and hotels are offering special events on that day. See the website to find an event in your area.
Wine Tourism Day was started by Zephyr Adventures, the adventure tour company that runs the Wine Bloggers Conference and the annual Wine Tourism Conference. They are also our partners with Foodista in the International Food Blogger Conference, which is taking place this September in Seattle.
As part of Wine Tourism Day, Zephyr Adventures is organizing a “Great Wine Tour Giveaway”. Register on the Wine Tourism Day website for a chance to win one of five free trips for two to wine country:
- Sonoma County, California
- Fingerlakes, New York
- Loudoun County, Virginia
- Niagara, Ontario
- Willamette Valley, Portland.
So check out the Wine Tourism Day website and get involved!
- WIN the Ultimate Summer Trip! Enter Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Summer Swarm Photo Contest
- Moscow Hosts First-Ever Caviar Speed Eating Contest
- Enter to WIN a Bigelow Tea Basket, Plus 12 Delicious Tea-based Recipes
- Enter to WIN 2 Nights at the Vegas Food & Wine All-Star Weekend!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- It's National Coffee Day! Enter to Win Tully's Coffee!
- A Trip to France for the Chartreuse Elixir
- Ugly Sweater Bottle Cover Keeps Your Vintages Stylish
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Cheese Tray
- Red White and Blue Sangria
- Cranberry Hibiscus Sauce
- Sourdough Stuffing with Sage Sausage and Apples
- Orange & Spice® Hot Mulled Wine
- Slow Cooker Braciole & A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Peas with Pancetta & Shallot