Need inspiration for a new favorite cocktail? Look no further! Movoto created five new cocktails that celebrate five great cities and put it all together in an easy-to-follow infographic.
The Boston Minute Man brings together Boston's love for coffee and Irish heritage. The Houston Royal Oil combines blood orange and lemon juices with scotch. The Portland Hipster is inspired by the city's history and beer industry. The San Fran White Blossom is a sweet cocktail with lychee and blackberries. The Washington DC Politico is inspired by the National Cherry Blossom Festival with vodka, sour apple and lemon juice.
Learn more about the city-inspired cocktails in the infographic below!
- Infographic: 6 Green Drink Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Infographic: The Anatomy of Sangria
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Herman Cain Inspired Cocktail
- A Julia Child 100th Birthday inspired Mocktail and a Cocktail
- The Grilled Cheese Martini is a Comfort Food Cocktail
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Tenneyson Absinthe and Mavea Inspired Water
- 3 Inspired Apple (Juice) Cocktails
- Infographic: Wine for the Holidays Shows Little Love for Rosé
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser