Jared Leto costars alongside Matthew McConaughey in the upcoming Dallas Buyers Club. McConaughey famously lost a ton of weight for his role in the film, and it seems Leto had to do the same.
"I got down to 116 or something. I just basically didn't eat. I ate very little," Leto said of his weight loss. "I had done similar things with weight, but this was different. I think the role demanded that commitment."
Like McConaughey, it looks like Leto is back to his old self again!
- Jared Leto Goes on Month-Long Fast to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Matthew McConaughey Ensures he is 'Taking Care' of Himself Through Extreme Weight Loss
- Matthew McConaughey Talks Extreme Diet for New Movie
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- How Jill Scott Lost 63 Pounds
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- Valerie Bertinelli Shares Top Holiday Weight Loss Tip
- Jennifer Garner Taking Post-Baby Weight Loss Slow
- Ginnifer Goodwin Follows a Weight Watchers Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Canned Pimientos
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Spicy Orange Coridals For Two
- Egg Lemonade
- Elderflower cocktails
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad