The day of binge drinking and celebrating all things Irish is almost upon us! No St. Patrick's day is complete without a few sips from a delicious green cocktail. Halloween Express put together the below infographic of six green cocktails that would serve as the perfect accessories to your St. Patrick's Day.
Breakfast Meets Dessert combines Irish whiskey with heavy cream. The Green Manhattan is made with Italian vermouth and orange bitters. The Martini a la Mint will leave your feeling fresh, and A Tropical Irish Holiday is full of fruit and coconut. Once More, With Feeling: Irish Appletini puts an Irish twist on a classic cocktail. You can even make your own green beer with the help of some food coloring.
See six green drink recipes in the infographic below!
- The Green Intensity is the Festive Cocktail for St. Patrick's Day
- Green Bloody Mary and Other Boozy St. Patrick's Day Cocktails
- Gorgeous Green Grog: The Perfect St. Patrick's Day Drink
- Two St. Patrick's Day Cocktails using Barr Hill Gin
- Thirsty Thursdays: Kiss Me I'm Irish
- Delightful Ginger Brew For Your St. Patrick's Day Celebration
- Green Velvet Cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick's Day Green Ombre Cake
- Classic Beef and Guinness Stew for Saint Patrick's Day
- Green-Themed Vodka Cocktails for St. Patrick's Day
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- St.Patty's Lamb Pie
- Turkey Shephard's Pie Topped with a Two-Potato Souffle
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Corned Beef And Cabbage With Irish Mustard Sauce
- Guinness Candied Bacon
- Irish Soda Bread with Raisins
- Grasshopper Dessert Squares