This DIY tutorial from The View of the Great Island shows you how to make rainbow sprinkles in your own kitchen. You will no longer have to hunt down a specific color because these sprinkles are custom made. For this recipe you'll need powdered egg whites, vanilla extract, and your favorite color gels. This task is tedious but well worth the time. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Colorful Egg Cake Pops are an Eggcellent Dessert for Easter
- The Ultimate Celebratory Sprinkles Cake
- Decadent Rainbow Sprinkle Birthday Cake
- Rainbow Peeps Easter Cake
- Ridiculously Cool Inside Out Rainbow Cake
- The Rainbow Doodle Cake is a Child's Delight
- Paint Palette Rainbow Cake
- Rainbow Ruffle Cupcake
- Absolute Favorite Chocolate Chip Rainbow Cookies
- Beautiful Birthday Cakes to Celebrate Your Special Day
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Chocolate-Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- mixed berry tea cake