This DIY tutorial from The View of the Great Island shows you how to make rainbow sprinkles in your own kitchen. You will no longer have to hunt down a specific color because these sprinkles are custom made. For this recipe you'll need powdered egg whites, vanilla extract, and your favorite color gels. This task is tedious but well worth the time. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Colorful Egg Cake Pops are an Eggcellent Dessert for Easter
- Decadent Rainbow Sprinkle Birthday Cake
- Rainbow Peeps Easter Cake
- The Rainbow Doodle Cake is a Child's Delight
- Rainbow Ruffle Cupcake
- Absolute Favorite Chocolate Chip Rainbow Cookies
- The Best Birthday Cake Doughnuts
- Rad Rainbow Shamrock Cookies
- DIY Royal Icing Googly Eyes
- DIY Chocolate Roses
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- mixed berry tea cake
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies