Anthony Bourdain is getting ready to debut his weekend travel show on CNN called Parts Unknown. The one-hour episodes will follow Bourdain has be travels around the world, experiencing food of all cultures.
"The premiere episode of the Anthony Bordain Parts Unknown offers an inside look at Myanmar," a press release for the show reads. "In his maiden voyage to the country formerly known as Burma, Bourdain and his crew discover the fabled beauty and local cuisines of a country that had been, up until recently, off-limits to outsiders."
Bourdain will also be traveling to Libya. Columbia, LA's Koreatown, Peru, Tangier, the Congo, and Quebec, Canada.
Parts Unknown will premiere on CNN on Sunday, April 14 at 9pm EST.
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Anthony Bourdain Announces "The Layover," a New Travel Channel Show
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Last Season of 'No Reservations' Premieres September 3
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain Drops By Google to Talk No Reservations
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- Cima Nonna Style
- Patatas Pobres, Spain
- Netherland Travel: meat Croquettes
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fish Gratin
- Partly Cloudy
- Overnight Pull-A-Part Cinnamon Rolls
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- Dessert Platters Part 1... Butterfly Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Covered Oreos, and Brownie Bites