Make your taste buds dance with this Chopped Blood Orange Salad recipe. All the textures, flavors and colors make this a meal for the senses. As an added bonus, it serves as a healthy weeknight dinner.
Chopped Blood Orange Salad With Mozzarella
- 2 blood oranges
- 1/2 head of trevise or radicchio
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 fennel bulk, with outer layer removed
- 2 handfuls of black olives, de-stoned and halved.
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- A handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil
- 2 balls of fresh mozzarella
- 1oz pecorino or Parmesan
Get the rest of this delicious salad recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!