Pizza is the favorite food of many, but unfortunately it is also full of grease, calories and more unwanted aspects that are sure to break our diets. However, there are also healthy sides to eating pizza! The below infographic points out the many ways pizza can be healthy.
A great way to make this cheesy dish healthy is by adding a lot of fruits and vegetables. Onions, peppers, spinach and pineapple are all healthy ingredients that help make a great tasting pizza. You can also give your pizza pie a protein boost by adding shrimp, chicken, sausage, or even almonds.
The infographic also has a few suggestions for healthy combinations of toppings, like the Greek Town or Cubby Bear pizzas. Check it all out below!
- Today's Infographic: What is a Food Hub?
- Infographic: A Guide to Eating Free on Your Birthday
- Infographic: Fun Healthy Meal Snacks for Kids
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Eat Kale
- Infographic: 5 Memory Boosting Foods
- 'We Eat Less Healthy Than We Think' Infographic Proves That People are Not Informed
- Infographic: Hot Food Trends in 2014
- Infographic: What's Really in your Produce?
- Infographic: How Much Does The Farmer Really Make?
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate