Kale is a healthy vegetable that provides many vitamins, anti-cancer properties and helps lower cholesterol. Many people want to make use of the many health benefits of kale but are unsure of how to implement the veggie into their diet. The infographic below from Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of FullyRaw and Rawfully Organic Brands provides five easy kale recipes to help you along your way.
Substitute a taco shell for a kale wrap, make a hearty salad with kale as the base, roll other vegetables into a leaf of kale, or use kale to make smoothies and juices. Check out the kale recipes in the infographic below.
- Infographic: Meatless Mondays Explained
- 5 Kale Salads to Help You Eat Healthier in 2015
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 3 Clever Ways to Cook with Cauliflower
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Unbelievably Crunchy Kale Salad Recipe
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup