Nothing says French luxury quite like a nice glass of France's finest wine. For all you wine fanatics out there, the infographic below teaches you everything you need to know about France's wine history.
France is the second largest producer of wine, producing more than 7 billion bottles every year. There are six main wine regions in France -- Brittany, Loire, Provence, Alsace, Jura and Burgundy. 76% of the wine produced in France is red.
Learn more about France's wine industry in Headwater's infographic below.
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Lemons
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Ice Cream
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Blueberries
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Beer
- The Art of Making Bubbles: Everything You Need To Know About Champagne
- Everything You Need to Know About Grilling Season [infographic]
- Everything You Need To Know About Sriracha
- Infographic: 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer
- 5 Peach Recipes You Should Know About
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- You’ll Flip for These Skinny Frozen S’mores, No Campfire Needed!
- Beautiful black rice salad is all about texture
- Coq Au Vin - Slow Cooker Method
- Classic Boeuf Bourguignon
- classic beef burgundy
- Sangria For Summertime
- Madeira Sauce
- French Hot Chocolate