Satisfy your craving for chocolate with these out of this world Nutella Brownies from Crave Cook Click. Made with just three ingredients - Nutella, flour, eggs - these amazingly moist brownies are a chocoholic addiction. Serve them up with ice cream and be in for a treat.
1 cup Nutella
10 tbsp all-purpose flour
Chopped Almonds for garnishing
Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Put 6 cupcakes cases into a cupcake baking tray.
Put the batter in the cupcake cases. Sprinkle some chopped almonds for garnishing.
Using oven gloves put them in the oven.
Bake them for 15 minutes. Insert a tooth pick and see if they are done.
Serve them hot with ice-cream.
Check out Crave Cook Click's other delicious recipes and drool-worthy photography here.
- Addictive Mississippi Mud Brownies
- Addictive Mexican Chocolate Crème Brûlée
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Unbelievable Nutella Pretzel Brownie Bars
- Charming Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Positively Addictive: Chocolate Macaroon Cookies
- Must Try: Nestle Chocolate Molten Nutella Cakes
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies Studded with Pecans
- Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse
- Simply Addicting Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cups
- Nutella Brownie
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Nutella Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Low-Fat 2-Bite Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Chocolate and Szechuan Peppercorn Brownies
- Fudgy chocolate cream cheese brownies with Baileys
- Strawberry & Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups