Satisfy your craving for chocolate with these out of this world Nutella Brownies from Crave Cook Click. Made with just three ingredients - Nutella, flour, eggs - these amazingly moist brownies are a chocoholic addiction. Serve them up with ice cream and be in for a treat.
1 cup Nutella
10 tbsp all-purpose flour
Chopped Almonds for garnishing
Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Put 6 cupcakes cases into a cupcake baking tray.
Put the batter in the cupcake cases. Sprinkle some chopped almonds for garnishing.
Using oven gloves put them in the oven.
Bake them for 15 minutes. Insert a tooth pick and see if they are done.
Serve them hot with ice-cream.
Check out Crave Cook Click's other delicious recipes and drool-worthy photography here.
- Addictive Mississippi Mud Brownies
- Unbelievable Nutella Pretzel Brownie Bars
- No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is a Delicious Indulgence
- Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- Oreo Brownies and Other Awesome Oreo Desserts
- Nutella-Filled Everything Cookies are a Melting Pot of Confection
- Glorious Gluten-Free Nutella Desserts
- Nuts for Nutella Ice Cream
- Craving Pumpkin Nutella Muffins Right Now
- Nutella frangipane empanadas
- Nutella Brownie
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Oreo Swirled Cheesecake Brownies with Almond Butter Ganache
- Chocolate Nutella Walnut Cake
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free
- Low-Fat 2-Bite Chocolate Brownies
- Vegan Brownies
- Homemade Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies