With Easter just around the corner many of us are searching for the perfect ham or lamb recipe. Chef David Burke created this delicious Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze that is great on any type of meat. We'll be trying it on our ham this year!
Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze
Recipe by Chef David Burke
Yields 1 qt
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter
4 peaches, unpeeled
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar. Cook until sugar lightly caramelizes.
Add peaches and cook until peaches begin to fall apart.
Add red wine vinegar and Boston Lager and summer for 5 minutes.
Puree in a blender.
Note: Marinade can be used for beef, chicken and pork. Marinate red meat for 6-8 hours and white meat for at least 1 hour. Grill over medium high heat, and reserve excess marinade for the sauce.
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Grilled Chili Lime Pork Tenderloin for Easter
- How to Make a Honey Glazed Ham
- Awesome Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe
- Passover Brisket
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Mashed Cauliflower with Dill and Cheddar
- Easter Recipe: Delicious Cherry and Port Glazed Ham
- Mustard-Maple Ham Steaks With Cider-Madeira Sauce
- Perfect Passover Recipes: Brisket
- Ham With Bourbon, Molasses, and Pecan Glaze
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac
- Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glazing
- Jalapeno Jelly Glaze
- Grilled Plums With Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Rum-Glazed Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios