Don't let the 3-day aging process or the fact that you need a brine injector deter you; the result is sublime. You can get a good and cheap injector here for less than $20 and you'll use it on Thanksgiving. And, you will need to make space in your refrigerator in order to hang the chicken while it ages. You'll also need to hang it in your oven while it cooks (though we think this beer can chicken holder would work in a pinch if you don't the oven headroom), but again, stay with us here. This roast chicken recipe from ChefSteps truly is the ultimate! The result is much like Peking Duck: super crispy skin with tender and juicy, succulent flesh.
Watch and learn from the ChefSteps video below. If anything it would make a fun weekend cooking project! Oh, and while you're at it get one of these probe thermometers.
- How to Make Easy Citrus and Herb Roasted Chicken
- Roast Chicken with Thyme, Lemon and Gravy
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Spring Chicken Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- The Easiest Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Ever
- How-To Recipe: Chicken Yakitori
- Kitchen Secrets Video Recipe: Baked Chicken with Baby Artichoke
- Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Must-See Video: What is Sous-Vide?
- Weight vs. Volume: Why Scales Are More Efficient Than Measuring Cups
- How To Make Kesari Rice Kheer Recipe With Step By Step Pictures
- Salad of Rice, Roasted Chicken and Giardiniera
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Frittata With Sun Dried Tomato, Roasted Peppers and Kale
- Delicious Homemade Fudge in two steps
- Ultimate Stuffed Roasted Turkey
- Savory Roasted Pepper and Basil Quiche Bites Appetizer