British chef Jamie Oliver wants to open an American-style hot dog diner. Called Oliver's Dog House and Diner, the restaurant's menu will include hot dogs, hamburgers and ribs.
"The food will be some distance away from what most people would casually refer to as 'fast food'," a spokesperson for Oliver said. "The team are looking at higher welfare and sustainable ingredients as well as healthier options."
The chef himself hasn't confirmed that he will be opening a hot dog joint, but he recently told his Twitter followers, "Two big announcements coming your way this week."
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver's Restaurant Damaged in London Riots
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- ABC Pulls Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution for DWTS in May Sweeps
- Diners Steal 30,000 Napkins From Jamie's Italian Every Month
- Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago to Open Tuesday