Chips and dip are the perfect snack combination. They are so delicious that they even have their own holiday. March 23 is National Chip and Dip day.
Celebrate with this delightful garlic dip recipe. It tastes great will all sorts of chips. Just be sure that everyone tastes it and you will never have to worry about garlic breath.
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Christmas in ...June? Happy National Gingerbread Day!
- A Christmas Sangria for National Sangria Day!
- Cool as a Cucumber: 10 Recipes to Beat the Heat (Pt 1)
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Spinach Parmesan Dip and Pita Chips
- Kale Chips with Parmesan Cheese and Garlic
- Grilled Garlic Eggplant Dip
- Shrimp and Avocado Appetizers
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Steak and Potato Stacks
- Artichoke and Crab Dip
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball