Chips and dip are the perfect snack combination. They are so delicious that they even have their own holiday. March 23 is National Chip and Dip day.
Celebrate with this delightful garlic dip recipe. It tastes great will all sorts of chips. Just be sure that everyone tastes it and you will never have to worry about garlic breath.
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Quick and Easy Super Bowl Dip Ideas
- It's National Pickle Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Sizzling CHA! French Onion Dip
- Healthy Spinach Parmesan Dip and Pita Chips
- White Beans & Cranberry Chutney Dip with Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Kale Chips with Parmesan Cheese and Garlic
- Grilled Garlic Eggplant Dip
- Shrimp and Avocado Appetizers
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde