Give guests of your next dinner party something a little different like these Asparagus Phyllo Pastries. Created by Rachael of Fresh Approach Cooking, these appetizers are easy to make, especially when you're in a hurry. A little cheese and black pepper and mustard gives these pastries just the right amount of flavor.
Asparagus Phyllo Pastries
- 1 package phyllo dough, defrosted
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bunch green asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Coarse ground pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grated horseradish
- 1 tsp capers, mined
- 2 tsp whole seed mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
See the rest of this recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!