Potato kugel is a traditional dish served during passover. This easy recipe will have you in and out of the kitchen without even breaking a sweat. Grated potato is mixed with pureed onion and eggs before being baked in the oven. If you want to dress up your kugel, feel free to add grated carrots, zucchini, or broccoli. Potato kugel can also be made ahead and frozen.
6 potatoes - peeled and quartered
1/2 cup oil
Peel potatoes, quarter and place in a large bowl of water.
Pulse eggs, onions and oil in a food processor. Set aside.
Dry the potatoes. Change to the grated disk and grate the potatoes in the processor.
Mix the ingredients all together and add salt and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
- Individual Potato Kugel
- Silky Roasted Carrot Soup
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Savory Spinach Easter Pie
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Sandwich
- Carrot Cake Cookies are a Easter Treat
- Purple Potato Slaw
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Philadelphia Mashed Potatoes
- Marbled Mashed Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed New Potatoes
- Matzo in a Wok
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese