March 24, 2013
Pesto is a staple during the summer season, but if the basil isn't ready, try making it with peppery flavored Arugula. The addition of walnuts makes it creamy and delicious!
2 big handfuls of arugula, cleaned
1-2 cloves garlic
small handful of walnuts, crushed
extra virgin olive oil, as needed
lemon juice of half - 1 full lemon
small handful parmesan cheese, grated
salt & pepper to taste
- 5 Ridiculously Tasty Gluten Free Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- So Delicious: Arugula Salad With Goat Cheese
- Full Power Fig and Walnut Pudding
- Light and Healthy: Protein Quinoa Muffins
- Meatless Monday Recipe: Pesto Quinoa and Arugula Salad
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Perfect Peaches: 5 Tasty Recipes
- Decadent and Healthy: Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Arugula Salad with Walnuts, Apples and Radishes
- Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Arugula and Pear Salad With Toasted Walnuts
- Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon Patties With Spicy Arugula Salad
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta With Arugula Salad
- Tasty Creole Rice and Beans
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Endive With Blue Cheese, Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!