Flavor Flav has put out a casting call for a reality show pilot based on his Michigan restaurant, Flav's Chicken and Ribs. The show is looking for "excited, funny, outgoing characters to fill the roles of customers here at the restaurant," although the actual concept for the show is still unclear.
However, the casting call does promise that Flavor Flav himself will play a big role in the show. For those interested, they are holding open auditions at the restaurant in Sterling Heights between March 25 and April 11.
- Flavor Flav Opens Restaurant in Michigan
- Flava Flav's Fried Chicken Goes Bust
- Flavor Flav Plugs Fried Chicken Restaurant on Airplane Intercom
- Official Famous Food Trailer Released: Will Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub Sink or Swim?
- Flavor Flav Shuts Down Las Vegas Restaurant
- Grodon Ramsay Heads to Bravo for New Show 'America's Best Restaurant'
- Watch the Trailer for Bravo's 'Eat, Drink, Love'
- Simon Cowell Working on UK Food Competition
- Simon Cowell is Shopping a Cooking Show
- "Bigger Than Britney" Show Will Slim Down Star Lookalikes
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Michigan Pasties
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Flavored Yogurt
- Smoke-Flavored Turkey Stew
- Flavored Popcorn
- Flavored Olive Oil Bread
- Flavored Whipped Cream
- Flavored Coffee Creamer
- Rasmalai( Flattened Indian Cheese In Flavored Milk Cream)