Everyone has their own unique way of drinking coffee -- a bit of cream, maybe some sugar, some even like it black. The below infographic from DoubleUpGaming outlines America's five favorite types of coffee.
65% of coffee-lovers drink an average of 14 cups of coffee every week. 35% drink their coffee black and America spends $18 billion on coffee every year. The top favorite types of coffee include espresso, cappuccino, americano, caffe latte and cafe mocha. See it all in the infographic below!
- Infographic: The Bond Between Work Life and Coffee
- Infographic: What's Your Coffee Personality?
- Infographic: The Multiple Personalities of Coffee Drinkers
- Infographic: Top 3 Reasons to Drink Beer From a Glass
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- Infographic: The Many Creative Uses of PB&J
- Infographic: A Foolproof Guide to Grilling
- Infographic: America's High-Steaks Obsession
- Infographic: How America Orders Fruit
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Pad Thai with Chicken
- Cardamom Types
- Zucchini Bread - Type 2
- Starbucks Type Pumpkin Bread
- Tandoori Type Sandwich
- Turkey schnitzels with four types of cheese
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones