Did you know the average food blogger has 1,445 Twitter followers? That 37% of food bloggers make at least some money from their blog and that paid writing, brand promotion, and sponsored posts are the most effective way of making money? That only 12% of food bloggers have been blogging for more than six years?
These stats and many, many more are what you will learn when you take part in the Current State of Food Blogging Survey. The survey closes March 31st, so if you have not participated, please do so now. The survey is open to all food bloggers worldwide, whether you are a Citizen Blogger or blog for a food-related business.
If you participate in the survey, we’ll send you the Current State of Food Blogging report. Even better, because Zephyr also runs fitness, beer, and wine blogging conferences, we’ll be able to send you a comparative report of all these lifestyle blogging niches. For example, check out this comparison among beer, wine, fitness, and food bloggers:
How about this statistic? While 67% of survey respondents have never been to a food bloggers conference, those bloggers who have attended a conference have significantly more social media reach:
So please fill out the survey AND register to attend the International Food Blogger Conference this year from September 20-22 in Seattle. It's going to be yet another great event -- and this year only $95!
- The Results are in From the First State of Food Blogging Survey
- Results of the 2013 State of Food Blogging Survey
- Take the 3rd Annual State of Food Blogging Survey!
- Take the State of Food Blogging Survey
- Sneak Peek Inside NYC's David Burke Kitchen
- Sneak Peek Of The Kimchi Chronicles
- Fun Survey Results For National Coffee Day
- Survey Shows Celebrity-Branded Food is just Average
- Infographic: State of Food Blogging
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- how does it help you get desired results???
- State Fair Marinated and Grilled Turkey Breasts
- Celebrating An Year Of Blogging With My 100th Post: Chocolate Cake, Obviously!
- Peach Cheesecake- My 100's Blog Post
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Berry Good Brie
- Nutty Buffalo Chicken