This lovely Asparagus and Spinach Frittata recipe is the perfect side dish to an Easter ham or lamb, or served along with a nice green salad for a spring brunch.
Asparagus and Spinach Frittata
2 tablespoons butter
1 1 12- ounce bunch thin asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into inch pieces (about 2 ½ cups)
8 large eggs
1 cup diced Fontina cheese, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat broiler. Melt butter in a heavy broiler-proof 10-inch-diameter nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add asparagus, sprinkle lightly with salt, and sauté until tender, about 6 minutes.
Whisk eggs, 3/4 cup Fontina cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl.
Add spinach and egg mixture to skillet; fold gently to combine. Cook until almost set. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Fontina cheese and Parmesan cheese over.
Broil until frittata is puffed and cheese begins to turn golden, about 3 minutes.
Cut into wedges and serve.
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Mustard-Maple Ham Steaks With Cider-Madeira Sauce
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- Breakfast Bread Bowls and Other Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Individual Potato Kugel