Bibigo, the modern Korean family of restaurants, is celebrating the one-year anniversary of its Beverly Hills restaurant. For the past year, Bibigo has brought a unique, contemporary interpretation of authentic Korean cuisine to Los Angeles with three locations in Beverly Hills, Westwood and Century City.
On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 during lunch, all Bibigo locations will offer $5 (that's half‑off!) signature Bibimbap dishes including the Hot Stone Bibimbap, Bibimbap, and Bibigo Rice. Best of all, a percentage of sales during Bibigo’s anniversary week will be donated to local police department, fire departments, and elementary school in the cities in which Bibigo operates.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Bibigo Beverly Hills
225 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Bibigo Century City
Century City Mall
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
1091 Broxton Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Victoria Beckham Dines on Dried Lettuce in Beverly Hills
- Glenn Beck Launches Groupon Clone
- Whole Foods Organic Navel Orange Sale
- Hooters Revamping their Image for their 30 Year Anniversary
- Free Chocolate Today in Manhattan
- Quick Sale - Ayalas Herbal Water
- Eva Restaurant Pays Patrons to Put Away Their Phones
- An Important Take on Google Offers
- Blog Crush of The Day - Saving Naturally
- Angel Food Ministries Closed
- Texas Hill Country Chili
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese