There's no better way to celebrate the upcoming season 6 premiere of Mad Men than with some cocktails inspired by the show. Created by Hard Rock International, these cocktails are classic '60's drinks with a bit of twist.
Check out the cocktail recipes below and don't forget to catch the special two-hour premiere of Mad Men on April 7 on AMC.
- 2 oz Hendricks
- 1 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour
- 1 oz Honey Syrup (equal parts honey and simple syrup)
Shake and Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1 1/2 oz Crown Royal
- 1/2 oz Luxardo
- 3 oz Sweet and Sour
Shake without ice and strain over fresh ice. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry floating in the drink.
- 2 oz Rye
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 dash Bitters
Garnish with a Maraschino cherry and an orange peel twist.
- How People Lost Weight in the Time of 'Mad Men'
- McDonald's UK Olympic Uniforms Are Eco-Chic and Inspired by 'Mad Men'
- Vincent Kartheiser says Waitress Spat in his Food Because of 'Mad Men' Character
- John Slattery Drinks Fake Gibsons on Set of 'Mad Men'
- Mad About Mad Men
- Mad Men Inspired Linguine With Vodka Sauce and Shrimp
- 5 Rockin' Retro Desserts
- Mad Men Oysters Rockefeller
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- Margarita Madness Persimmon Edition