Attendees of the upcoming Coachella music festival won't just get to experience some awesome music, but they're going to get some pretty great food too. The official food line up for the festival has been revealed.
Just like every year, Coachella is emphasizing food that is made with local and fresh ingredients and everything is going to be served on biodegradable dishware and cutlery. There's also going to be an organic farmer's market on the grounds.
In The Terrance, music lovers can enjoy foods from Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Las Casuelas Quinta, Baohaus (from Eddie Huang), Pink's Hotdogs, Jamaican Vegetarian, Wood Fired Pizza, Just Tossed Organic Salads, and Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches.
VIP-ers will get the chance to experience eateries like Kogi, Border Grill, Green Truck, Coolhaus, The Lime Truck, The Hudson, The Churchill and Clover Juice.
Campers can get energized for the long days at Drip Mobile Expression and Juicebox Food Truck. Breakfast will be available at Epic Burritos and late-night snacks can be found at Spicy Pie.
This year, the music festival will have two on-site restaurants. Campground Cafe will be on the campgrounds and Cantina Restaurant will be in the lobby area (and it has air conditioning!).
Coachella is taking place April 12-14 and April 19-21.
- Ice Cream Truck Driver Shot and Killed, Highlights Violence Against Food Vendors
- Food Network Hosts Concert in Chicago
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Chicken Wing Necklace at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Blur Bassist Alex James Searching for the First Cheese National Anthem
- Rihanna Closes Down Restaurant by Ordering Too Much Food
- Holiday Foodie Gift Guide: Best Food Books of 2013
- LA Street Food Fest is this Weekend!
- Stop By The Vegan Beer Festival
- The Vertical Food Truck Comes to You
- Space Shuttle Food Truck Delivers Out-of-This-World Service
- Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Full Moon Ale
- Chock Full Of Broccoli Soup
- Tacos With Granulated Soy: Vegetarian, Full Of Protein, Quick & Tasty
- Chock Full of Antioxidants Trail Mix
- Mardi Gras King Cake - A Reduced-Fat, Full-Flavor Alternative