Almost any meal deserves a good dinner roll, and these can be made from scratch in 1 hour. Truly soft and delicious, you will enjoy them as a dinner roll, or as a bun for sliders. Our family loves them so much that I often make a triple batch, just to have those extra ones to nibble. Enjoy!
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp dry yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup warm milk
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup melted butter
4 cups flour
- 1 Hour Dinner Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Fall Favorites: Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- To Die For - Butter Rolls In The Bread Machine
- Perfect Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Perfect Popovers
- Wheatless Wednesday: Perfect Paleo Bread
- Perfect Pumpkin Bread
- Perfect Sourdough Bread
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Two-Hour Buns
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Bread Machine Butter Rolls
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)