Easter basket cookies are an adorable edible confection. Sugar cookie dough is coated in colored sugar are molded into a mini muffin tin. After baking, each colorful cookie is filled with an assortment of candy. These Easter basket cookies can be part of your decor or just a sweet treat that the kids will love.
Easter Basket Cookies
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 bottle (2.25 oz) pink and blue colored sugar
1 container (12 oz) fluffy white frosting
2 cups flaked coconut
Assorted jelly beans
1/4-inch pastel ribbon
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease or spray 24 miniature muffin cups. In medium bowl, stir or knead cookie dough and flour until well blended.
2. Roll dough into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls; roll in colored sugar. Press 1 ball into bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set and edges are light golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack
4. Add coconut to a 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add 3 to 4 drops food color and shake until well blended. It may be necessary to add 1 to 2 teaspoons water to help disperse the color evenly or additional food color until desired color is reached Frost top of each cookie. Decorate with colored coconut and jelly beans. Tie a small ribbon bow on 5-inch piece of pipe cleaner; insert into each basket for handle.
- Adorable Easter Egg Macarons
- Delicate Easter Egg Cookies Gussy Up Any Goodie Basket
- The Tookies Sugar Springs Buttercreme Cookie-Wiches Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Mini Speckled Egg Cookies by Bake at 350
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Cute and Easy Easter Bunny Cookies
- Bunny Buns Cookies
- Beautiful Double Decker Easter Cookies
- Easy Easter Flower Buns
- Unfortunate Chocolate Bunny Sugar Cookies Add Amusement to Your Easter
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Momma Kay's M&m Crispies
- Reduced Sugar Cranberry Pistachio Shortbread
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Orange Scented Steam Cake with Strawberries
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Easter Carrot Cake