It is a well-known fact that Gwyneth Paltrow has her entire family on a strict diet that includes low-carb and gluten-free foods. However, Paltrow says she's isn't always strict and allows her kids in indulge in junk food one day a week.
"I tried to start them off with all the right foods, but as they got older, the lure of Oreos and cotton candy outweighed the lure of carrots with hummus," Paltrow said. "And that's all a part of childhood and I love Oreos too, so I completely understand. I try to make sure that what is on their plate at home is nutritious and tasty, and then I loosen way up on the reigns when we are out."
The actress says her two children, Apple and Moses, enjoy foods that are both healthy and unhealthy.
"They love a brown rice stir-fry, but they also love their 'Coke of the week'. My daughter gravitates toward fresh fruit and raw nuts but will inhale a bag of hot Cheetos at the airport. It's all about balance."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Chews Every Bite At Least 13 Times
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- The Gwyneth Paltrow Diet
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- The Gwyneth Paltrow New Year's Cleanse
- Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'd Rather Smoke Crack Than Eat Cheese From a Can"
- Katy Perry Cheats on her Diet
- Cheryl Cole Talks Diet Cheat Days
- Gwyneth Paltrow is Not Starting 2013 With a Diet
- Bethenny Frankel's 2-Year-Old Daughter Chose Vegetarianism
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Ffwd: Cheating on winter pea soup