It seems that horse meat scandals have been appearing daily as investigators uncover illegal use of this product. The infographic below outlines the illegal use of horse meat in Europe and its possible appearance in the United States.
Image compliments of Top Masters in Public Health Degrees
- Horse Meat Found in IKEA Meatballs
- IKEA Pulls More Food in the Midst of Horse Meat Scandal
- IKEA Puts Meatballs Back on the Menu
- IKEA's Food Scandal Continues With Fecal Matter Found in Cakes
- An Infographic Trip Through Europe's Signature Dishes
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- Infographic: Calorific Consumption Across Europe
- Horse Meat For Humans Potentially Coming Back
- Top Chef Canada Angers Viewers Over Horse Meat Episode
- This IKEA Food Packaging is Simple and Sleek
- Turkey A La King
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Fried tortillas with beef
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.