Javier Bardem and his family are the latest victims of Spain's economic crisis. The actor has closed down La Bardemcilla in Madrid, the restaurant he owns with his two siblings Monica and Carlos, and their mother Pilar.
"Like many small busineses, including many small firms in this country that no one rescues, La Bardemcilla is closing its doors," a statement from the restaurant reads.
The restaurant has been suffering losses for the last two years, despite Bardem and his family putting in mounds of their own cash into the business.
- Morgan Freeman Closes Mississippi Restaurant
- Legendary New York Restaurant Elaine's To Close
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Diddy Closes Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Chrissie Hynde's Closes Vegan Restaurant
- Famous Food Restaurant Closes Down for Good
- Charlie Trotter To Close Legendary Restaurant
- America's Next Great Restaurant Closes Two Locations
- Legendary Life Cafe From Rent Closes
- Close To Restaurant Style Veg Fried Rice!!
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef
- Negroni, a cocktail worthy of royaty
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes