The best thing about holidays is the mountain of food that is left after the party is over. I am sure you have plenty of leftover Easter ham that can be used in a dozen different recipes. These ham and cheese Crescent roll-ups is an easy way to convert leftover ham into a tasty meal in just 25 minutes.
Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Sandwich
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Mustard-Maple Ham Steaks With Cider-Madeira Sauce
- Heavenly Easter Ham With Golden Breadcrumb Crust
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- Easy Easter Flower Buns
- How to Make a Honey Glazed Ham