Have you ever wondered who really owned Smart Water, Quaker, or even Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream? You might find the truth depressing. While you see thousands of brand name products on the market, most of them are owned by a handful of large corporations. Next time you think you are making a better food choice or supporting a small company, do your research.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Veuve Clicquot "Wish You Were Here" Campaign Shows Lavish Lifestyles
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Are You Watching the Coca-Cola Google+ Hangout Tomorrow?
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- I SAW FEET! ~ Matcha Macarons
- Wishing Cookies
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- You get ripped when you have a training program that is perfect for you
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Good For You Muffins
- Ragin' Cajun Meatloaf - Aka Make Your Man Love You Meatloaf