The Mensa Battle project encourages people from all over the world to create art from the food on their plate. Whether it be ground beef, French fries, or broccoli, this project challenges individuals to look beyond the mundane to find something artistic. To view some of these food inspired works of art or to join in the fun, visit their Facebook page.
- Amazing Sugar Art: Must See
- Weird Wednesday Must-Reads: Mischa Barton's Raw Meat Photo Shoot, a New Heart Attack Grill and Bacon Hacks
- Klaus Enrique Gerdes' Organic Portraits Personify Food, Plants and Nature
- Starbucks, Con Agra Foods Compete In Battle of the Corporate Bands
- The Hot Stuff Cross Stitch is a Cute Capsaicin Craft
- Justin Bieber Meat Portrait
- David Chang and Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
- Battle of the Beers Infographic Compares Guinness to Light Beer
- The Food Illustrator Project by David Meldrum Features 365 Daily Drawn Meals
- Edible Carved Skulls Make Fruits and Veggies Immortal
- Devonshire Apple Dappy
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese