Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is adding yet another reality series to his already full roster. Ramsay is heading to Bravo for America's Best Restaurant.
The new show is actually based on Ramsay's UK series, Ramsay's Best Restaurant. The show basically puts restaurants in competition against each other to win the "best restaurant" title.
"Sixteen of the nation's best restaurants, representing all variety of cuisines, will compete against each other on their own turf to find out who truly provides the best all-around, top-to-bottom restaurant experience and deserves to be crowned as America's Best Restaurant," a statement from the show reads.
Ramsay will serve as executive producer for the show, but it is still unclear of he will appear on screen as well.
- Watch the Trailer for Bravo's 'Eat, Drink, Love'
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell' Renewed
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- Curtis Stone, Cat Cora to Host New Bravo Show
- Bravo Announces New Show: 'Sex and the Kitchen'
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Flavor Flav Launching Reality Show About Michigan Chicken Joint
- Filming for Wahlburgers Reality Show Begins
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Aunt Caroline's Forgotten Cookies (Mae-Mae's Best Friend)
- Johnna's Best Cranberry Dream Pie
- Griffin's Best Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- “ World's Best” Macaroni & Cheese
- Tri Tip Laszlo's Best Ever
- Rachel Allen's Best Ever Chocolate Cake
- Best Brownie's Ever
- The Best Shepherd's Pie!
- Jimdad's Tarter Sauce (The Best Non Sweet Tarter Sauce Ever)
- World's Best Crepes