Making a grilled cheese sandwich is a fairly easy task. What's tricky is learning to make a perfectly cooked grilled cheese sandwich.
Melt butter in a warm skillet and spread butter on the outsides of your grilled cheese sandwich (the sides that will be directly touching the pan). Put your sandwich in the skillet. Check the bottom of the sandwich -- when it's a nice golden brown you can flip it over.
Learn more about making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich in the infographic below!
- Easy Vegetarian Meals to Make for Meatless Monday
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- Pizza Inspired Recipes with Pizzazz
- Gotta Have It: Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Grilled Cheese
- Outrageously Delicious Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
- Mushroom Reuben and More Meatless Sandwiches
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- Easy Dinner Recipes: Grilled Mexican Chicken Sandwich
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Turkey, Spinach, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Panini
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!