Making a grilled cheese sandwich is a fairly easy task. What's tricky is learning to make a perfectly cooked grilled cheese sandwich.
Melt butter in a warm skillet and spread butter on the outsides of your grilled cheese sandwich (the sides that will be directly touching the pan). Put your sandwich in the skillet. Check the bottom of the sandwich -- when it's a nice golden brown you can flip it over.
Learn more about making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich in the infographic below!
- Red, White and Blue Grilled Cheese
- Outrageously Delicious Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
- Double Cheddar and Tomato Jam Grilled Cheese
- Gotta Have It: Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Grilled Cheese
- Italian Supreme Grilled Cheese For National Grilled Cheese Month
- Infographic: A Foolproof Guide to Grilling
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Infographic: How Home Cooks Fire Up for Grill Season
- 4 Delicious Ways to Cook with Pineapple
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Turkey, Spinach, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Panini
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.