Despite winter trying to hang on, even up here in northern Maine, spring is having her way. Every time the temperature goes above 40, it feels like we need to celebrate with a spring fresh sipping drink. How about a Lemon Verbena Margarita? Check out this recipe, from the Guide to Container Gardening at About.com; Kerry Michaels.
1 container frozen Barcardi Margarita Mix
1 cup tequila
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Perfect Fall Sipper: Apple Pear Kompot
- 4 Simple Gin-Based Sippers
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- The Perfect Peach Margarita for National Margarita Day
- National Margarita Day: Prickly Pear Margarita
- A Springtime Culinary Feast at Seattle's Serafina and Cicchetti
- Springtime Quencher: Fruity Sangria
- Meaty Cocktails: Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Is it too early for a Margarita?